Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

I still don’t understand how we didn’t manage to get one wide player in. Even if only a loan on short term.

Its been well documented that we literally tried and were knocked back a number of times. 

1 minute ago, LV said:

Its been well documented that we literally tried and were knocked back a number of times. 

i know that we tried, but I still don’t understand how we failed. Should have gone for a loan even if not of the highest quality. Someone better than the dross that plays wide for us. 

Edited by Ikon

Guest reefatoon

We are gonna have Murphy on the left and Almiron on the right too aren’t we. Both cack footed and on the wrong sides. Lifting.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Don't understand the line up but I didn't against Liverpool either and the players that came in performed really well.

Some absolute cry babies on here mind, fucking hell.

I like the look of our back 4. I think it's solid. Wilson playing, so hopefully we can get a goal and keep a clean sheet.

Maybe Joelinton was dropped as he was fairly shite in the last game, if it had been Longstaff making those mistakes he’d have been butchered on here. I understand how it works, there’s players we like and are prepared to overlook things with at times but it’s either a case of every player should be fair game for a critique or we should be supportive of every player in the side.

So in this case, maybe big Joe missing is purely down to current form.