Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 1/10/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

All enforced changes due to injury so i think we can put to one side any worry that Howe has suddenly lost the plot. :lol:

Murphy is rubbish but so is Fraser and he obviously doesn't think Anderson is ready. No biggie, hope for a positive result. 

Just now, Shak said:

Completely lost interest in the league this year, I'm just not as big of a football supporter anymore and honestly don't have the heart to watch some of the absolute dross we have in our squad as we drift toward our absolutely inevitable mid-table finish.

All in on the cups, mind.

You know we’re just at the start of an exciting journey right? 

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Murphy doesn't deserve a start, he's done nowt when coming on, in fact he's been utterly awful, strange pick that like.

I reckon him just as much as Miggy and Fraser. 

The midfield isn't as strange as it looks, I reckon that's Sean holding so Bruno is freed up to get forward. I think I would have gone with Joel over Willock, but if Sean is holding then that's a good move for Bruno.

By the sound of it the line up is pretty much forced? Not sure why people are so irate about it. 

Anderson was injured last week so probably isn't 100% ready, especially to make his first PL start. Fraser and Murphy are much of a muchness, except Murphy didn't play during the international break. 

Target and Joelinton have knocks, and ASM and Isak are injured. With all this taken into account, I'm not sure what people expect. 

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

Those two have showed more imo, that and Murphy is just not good enough, but as ever hope the lad smashes one in and proves me wrong.

Fraser has in the past. Not this season. Miggy is just shit.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

By the sound of it the line up is pretty much forced? Not sure why people are so irate about it. 

Anderson was injured last week so probably isn't 100% ready, especially to make his first PL start. Fraser and Murphy are much of a muchness, except Murphy didn't play during the international break. 

Target and Joelinton have knocks, and ASM and Isak are injured. With all this taken into account, I'm not sure what people expected. 

Some people seem so ready for Howe to make a mistake so they can complain. It’s a bit weird. 

6 minutes ago, LV said:

You know we’re just at the start of an exciting journey right? 

Yeah, and I know a couple of years from now players of the level of the likes Murphy, Longstaff and Wood will be a distant memory and I'm incredibly impatient for that time to get here :lol:

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

Target and Joelinton have knocks, and ASM and Isak are injured. With all this taken into account, I'm not sure what people expect. 

Murphy isn’t forced, the rest are understandable 

Just now, Shak said:

Yeah, and I know a couple of years from now players of the level of the likes Murphy, Longstaff and Wood will be a distant memory and I'm incredibly impatient for that time to get here :lol:

:lol:

Fair.

I want to see that too but I’m just enjoying the ride until it happens. The foreplay if you will.