Fulham 1-4 Newcastle United (01/10/2022)

Disco

Annoying not to keep the clean sheet but great performance, even against ten men. Excellent pressing, really fast paced and slick football.

Wilson is clearly our most important player.

12 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

From being 100% comfortable in defence to looking poor by bringing on Lascelles and Lewis.Unsurprisingly really.Both shouldn’t be anywhere near the Premier League. A lesson learned by Eddie I’d like to think.

We know our subs are Championship standard. They will be gone soon. 

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Couldn't watch this one, but sounds like  really good performance.

Very good performance from us but also abysmal performance from Fulham - Marco Silva with some shockingly poor game management after their red.

Edited by Donut

Just now, The Prophet said:

Couldn't watch this one, but sounds like  really good performance.

We were helped by the ref clamping down on their anti-football tactics early on and two VAR calls actually being called correctly. That said we were the fucking dogs bollocks today.

Watching the Liverpool game, their first goal was hugely questionable for offside. VAR found one angle that made it look just about onside and that was all they showed. Fuck off man, trying to get our goal disallowed, showing about 17 different angles. Corrupt wankers.

Is it wrong to say I was slightly bored in the last 20 mins or so? As we where just passing it around the back for large parts of it? We are so rarely in that position that I feel dirty for thinking it :lol: