Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 16/10/22 @ 14:00 (No UK TV)

51 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Unfortunately it looks like the original source of my team news has now become far too important at the club to start giving out team info to his mates on watts app so I am hanging up my brief time as ITK sorry :sad:

no worries mate! thanks for sharing when you could, and top marks for letting us know the score and not just pretend you're still ITK like some people do.

4 hours ago, Big River said:

no worries mate! thanks for sharing when you could, and top marks for letting us know the score and not just pretend you're still ITK like some people do.

I have no idea who you mean.

On 10/10/2022 at 18:11, lQmmel said:

Try The Globe Irish Pub in Nørregade, close to Nørreport Station. Nice pub and as central as you can get in Copenhagen.

When I lived there, it used to be the place where the local Newcastle fans meet. Don’t know if they still meet there, but I’m sure the game will be on. 

Thanks/Tak, I’m staying close to there ?

-----------------Kick it long ---------------

Antony-----Varane------Big marti--------Shaw

----------Erik the Vik-----Casemiro---------

--Sancho--------Grumpy bruno-----Rasford--

----------------Ronny------------------

look good on paper and if they work hard (as they have in the last couple) they will be hard to beat...

Don´t give that brilcream bassa a chance lads!! I would actually prefer to see martial on the teamsheet than Ronaldo, I think if he gets a half chance he is more likely to bury it.

4 minutes ago, buzza said:

Is antony a winger or a wing back? sorry, just never really paid much attention...

He's a left footed, wide forward type who plays on the right.  Certainly not a right back.

Edited by Lush Vlad

Eddie is so good at organising us in such a way that it kind of stops the other team playing the way they want to. 
Still, Man U have a great squad (on paper), and with the money the Glazers have provided they should be challenging for the title every year. 
Not sure why they aren’t. There will be games when they click though and playing Newcastle at home is probably one of them. 

Just now, Lotus said:

Eddie is so good at organising us in such a way that it kind of stops the other team playing the way they want to. 
Still, Man U have a great squad (on paper), and with the money the Glazers have provided they should be challenging for the title every year. 
Not sure why they aren’t. There will be games when they click though and playing Newcastle at home is probably one of them. 

Apparently Man Utd have ran out of money or at least can't continue to spend at the rate they did in the summer.

That should be a red flag to fans because their rebuild is only at phase one. They will have to be very creative in the market.

Just now, STM said:

Apparently Man Utd have ran out of money or at least can't continue to spend at the rate they did in the summer.

That should be a red flag to fans because their rebuild is only at phase one. They will have to be very creative in the market.

Nah….the Glazers have spent loads of cash on transfers (and manager pay offs) and I’m sure will continue to do so. They’re basically the football equivalent of Loadsamoney with the same attitude to boot.