Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Teams in and around the CL places do have and have had form and quality to lean on. TBH I think I've just got whiplash from going from one to the other in the space of a year. Can't even imagine what it must have been like for Leicester fans in 2016. 

Christ aye, must have been struggling to believe what they were seeing. 

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Nail your colours to the mast, who is getting relegated. I'll go:

Forest

Leeds

Southampton

Good to see you’ve accepted O’Neil is doing a good job for Bournemouth ?

I think I’d agree with those 3 though I’ve still got a worrying feeling for Leicester.

Southampton are gone

Leicester, Leeds and Forest deeply in the shit. Can't pick two from that lot. None of them look capable of getting a win from the remaining fixtures. Can't see Leeds or Forest getting another point, to be honest

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Chelsea playing for a 0-0 given their line up. 

Just seen it :lol:

3 CBs, 2 WBs, 2 (arguably 3) CDMs, 1 CM and 1 AM. At home. 

Fuck me, Franky lad

I mean I sort of get the idea. Stay in the game until 70 mins and then go for it but what a huge vote of no confidence that is to your already disillusioned attackers that is. Not too mention the likelihood of it working being little higher than zero.

He does remember they’re not just 1-0 down doesn’t he?

Just now, Disco said:

I mean I sort of get the idea. Stay in the game until 65-70 mins and then go for it but what a huge vote of no confidence that is to your already disillusioned attackers that is. Not too mention the likelihood of it working being little higher than zero.

@Alan Pardew special v Benfica. Almost worked too. :lol:

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

When did I make that comment? Was it when he'd won 1 out of 13 games?

Like I said regardless of the results you could see the improvement and the players fighting for him. I thought the results would come slowly and they are now.

You still think he’s hopeless? ?

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

I mean I sort of get the idea. Stay in the game until 70 mins and then go for it but what a huge vote of no confidence that is to your already disillusioned attackers that is. Not too mention the likelihood of it working being little higher than zero.

He does remember they’re not just 1-0 down doesn’t he?

They lost 2-0.

Watching Lampard on the touchline he genuinely looks like a guy who doesn't know what he's doing. He looks like a parent watching and u14s game.

Chelsea are a farce and I love it.

Real Madrid look like they want it so much more despite being away from home and being 2-0 up on aggregate. Embarrassing this from Chelsea, hopefully on your Todd has some fireworks planned for halftime