Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Are Bayern always this bad at the back ? 

Watched them about 4/5 times this season - don’t seem to have any structure about them - hard to work out what kind of team they are 

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Bayern are too careless and wasteful. Not sure how well they'll do in this competition at all. 

You've been laughing at everyone's overreactions for the last 24 hours and come up with posts like these. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Pata said:

You've been laughing at everyone's overreactions for the last 24 hours and come up with posts like these. :lol:

Man, some of you lot are so tiresome and insufferable.

I have watched a number of Bayern games this season. Sane, Koman and Musiala fly around but can be really wasteful at key moments. Their midfield is also quite one paced and can be got at.

On top of that, all I've actually said is that 'I'm not sure how well they'll do'.

So now you tell me why that is so outrageous to you and what you've seen from their play that makes you so much more certain to claim I am over reacting.

I'll wait.

Edited by KaKa

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I have watched a number of Bayern games this season. Sane, Koman and Musiala fly around but can be really wasteful at key moments. Their midfield is also quite one paced and can be got at.

On top of that, all I've actually said is that 'I'm not sure how well they'll do'.

So now you tell me why that is so outrageous to you and what you've seen from their play that makes you so much more certain to claim I am over reacting.

I'll wait.

Why you have to be so serious? Chill.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I'll wait.

S is for sassy.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

Exactly. You've got absolutely nothing.

Nah, you're doing the exact same thing when talking about Bayern that you've been criticising people when they are talking about us. They have had iffy performances, we've had iffy performances. We'll be fine but you are doubting how far they can get in this competition. I honestly don't think the first group stage match in September means anything to their chances of going far in this competition and they won the match while scoring four goals. 

Edited by Pata

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

All these silly cheap insults because you have nothing sensible to say. Pitiful stuff.

Wasn't actually attempting to insult you tbf fella, was just having a laugh. Your post was full of attitude, just as the one above was and it made me chuckle. Settle your kettle.

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Nah, you're doing the exact same thing when talking about Bayern that you've been criticising people when they are talking about us. They have had iffy performances, we've had iffy performances. We'll be fine but you are doubting how far they can get in this competition. I honestly don't think the first group stage match in September means anything to their chances of going far in this competition and they won the match while scoring four goals. 

Well, I'm talking about them winning the Champions League, so quite a big difference.

And like I said, I hardly claimed they had no chance, but whatever.

If you think it's all the same then cool, but I disagree.

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

Wasn't actually attempting to insult you tbf fella, was just having a laugh. Your post was full of attitude, just as the one above was and it made me chuckle. Settle your kettle.

Delightful, thanks.