Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

If anyone is interested, an MLS season pass for the rest of the season is now only £9.99, or if you are an Apple TV+ subscriber, it’s free.

You still have subscribe to it to get it, but you can immediately cancel and you will have access to it until the end of the season.

*Also mentioned in the MLS thread.

31 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Annoyingly I actually think Man United will be better this season, they just have a Liverpool humiliation fetish.

I think we've already improved massively. :lol: you just sound like an absolute dick saying it off the back of two defeats.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

ggvus9pke8md1.jpeg

Sir Dave ‘Marginal Gains’ Brailsford there.  

I’ll give you a significant gain for free, Dave, dump them all in the canal and start again. 

what a hilariously wretched mess. 

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

I think we've already improved massively. :lol: you just sound like an absolute dick saying it off the back of two defeats.

How? I’ve seen all three games. Some new players, but still the same shit [emoji38]

You also can't discount the fact he took over the team that finished 2nd to City (12 points adrift) just a few months earlier. He inherited one of the best squads in the division, has spent all that money (I'm sure they've recouped quite a bit back obviously) and they're further away from challenging as they've been for decades. He's got to be on a very, very short leash

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Did Salah say he was leaving at the end of the season?

He has a year left on his contract and said the club haven't spoken to him about a new one yet

I wonder if the club would have been happy to have his wages off the books but he's started this season as good as ever, reckon they'll be having a chat with him very soon

Though, I have a feeling with him being out of contract he'll take advantage of that and get a ridiculous contract offer from Saudi