Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Ignoring the fact they were booing the decision to take Garnacho off, your fans booed Sir Bobby Robson more times than we've booed players in our entire history. 

Now you're trying to take the moral high ground despite celebrating selling the soul of your club to blood money from the middle east. Your owners have more decapitated heads in their closet than gold. 

You're better than that post Disco. 

Ah the blood money, how creative :lol: you mad bro you definitely mad :lol:

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Can’t remember the last time disco made a serious post outside of the holidays thread :lol:

I'm absolutely ripe for the picking here. So angry. :lol:

@Froggy Honestly, did you expect anything out of the game today? I atleast exprcted you guys not to lie down as you have previously. Maybe you didn't so fair play but Liverpool also took their foot of the gas the last 30 mins.

Edited by nufcjb

Just now, Froggy said:

I'm absolutely ripe for the picking here. So angry. :lol:

Genuine question, do you think ETH lasts the season?

Just now, r0cafella said:

You were fully behind ETH when I asked you a couple of months ago. 

I'm still fully behind ETH. I'm not angry with him for Casemiro and Mainoo gifting three goals. 

Just now, nufcjb said:

@Froggy Honestly, did you expect anything out of the game today? I atleast exoexted you guys not to lie down as you have previously. Maybe you didn't sonfair play but Liverpool also took their foot of the gas the last 30 mins.

I expected to lose but not like that. Liverpool didn't absolutely nothing until they were handed the game, and then they toyed with us. It's a very frustrating way for it to go down. 

Just now, Shak said:

Jesus I'll do well to win the bidding war for Rhamondre Stevenson later with Froggy in this kind of mood.

I'd be fucking miserable if I didn't have the draft to look forward to. 

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

@Froggy Honestly, did you expect anything out of the game today? I atleast exprcted you guys not to lie down as you have previously. Maybe you didn't so fair play but Liverpool also took their foot of the gas the last 30 mins.

Of course they did and rightfully so as well. Supposed big clubs should be happy rolling over for anyone particularly not at home. 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Genuine question, do you think ETH lasts the season?

Not if he keeps picking Rashford and Casemiro. I said last season the thing that would get Ten Hag sacked was his selections.

I want him to succeed. 

Just now, Andy84 said:

ETH is shite everyone knows it 

He fought with numerous players, he signed shit players for millions, he always blamed his players rather than himself

To me, he’s a thinner bald Steve Bruce, only biased blind fans can’t see that.

Sturridge saying how Liverpool now go from defence to attack more under Slot which they rarely did under Klopp.

I must be imagining all of these long diagonal balls from van Dijk to Salah.