Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

I do not know how anyone can watch the two games and have wanted Everton to stay up over Leicester. Everton are an awful team. :lol: They play terrible football and Pickford and Mina are unbearable. I would hope they could at least improve next season, but little hope with Dyche there.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Everton will be down next season. You can only swirl around the drain for so long, as we know ourselves. Sad to see Leicester go to be honest. 

Which of Luton, Sheffield United, and Bournemouth are going to finish above them?

Just now, OCK said:

It is sad to think Leicester probably wouldn't be where they are if their owner hadn't died. 

Or won the League and FA Cup.

Just adds credence to Charnleys report when he was here, that participating in cups = relegation.

Something the new owners should keep in mind.

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

They would - it’s the company not him that’s skint 

Company isn’t skint- the family just want to spend their inheritance money elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Which of Luton, Sheffield United, and Bournemouth are going to finish above them?

Well one of them managed it this season. 

6 minutes ago, OCK said:

I do wonder which club will try and sue Everton over FFP. 

I’m pretty sure I read something about a group teams down at the bottom already coming together to discuss compensation 

If Leicester had sorted the contracts of their players they wouldn’t be where they are. A bunch of the starting XI were leaving this summer regardless, a bunch more next summer. You don’t get a relegation fight out of that.