Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

10 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

His crossing is not of this planet. 

Just never seen a guy so ruthlessly focused on affecting the game and hurting the opposition every single moment he has the ball. And he strikes it so cleanly, as well as being able to run with it. Silly. 

4 hours ago, cubaricho said:

I absolutely despise the double advertising hoarding. And I just know it’ll be the norm within the next season or two. 

Just catching up on the highlights. I think it's absolutely appalling. Obnoxiously large and so unnecessary. Shouldn't be allowed. 

26 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Just put Ross County Vs Rangers on for a bit and it’s not far off watching non league.

Scottish football is done.

I honestly wouldn’t be against a plan to have Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, and 1 or both of the Dundee clubs in the English football league. That would mean it would be possible for the remaining Scottish teams to team up with the Welsh, Northern Ireland, and possibly the Irish league to form a rest of U.K. league that would hopefully be more competitive for those clubs than what they are now.

10 hours ago, Stifler said:

Scottish football is done.

I honestly wouldn’t be against a plan to have Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen, and 1 or both of the Dundee clubs in the English football league. That would mean it would be possible for the remaining Scottish teams to team up with the Welsh, Northern Ireland, and possibly the Irish league to form a rest of U.K. league that would hopefully be more competitive for those clubs than what they are now.

Nearly spat me tea oot

By Scottish clubs joining the PL you mean Celtic and Rangers. Absolutely no way are the other clubs anywhere near capable of competing on or off the field. Maybees a combined Dundee team, and Edinburgh but which 4 English clubs are you gonna bin off for them?

As for asking the lesser and lower league teams to travel to Ireland and Wales to compete, and visa versa for that matter, is fucking ridiculous. 

Morning ??

On 22/12/2022 at 21:25, HaydnNUFC said:

Why's Grealish cut off the entirety of his under armour/base layer besides the arms and shoulders? :lol:

Fancy paying the equivalent of the GDP of a small country for that twat. [emoji38]

It'll be for nothing other than 'his look'.