Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Maybe for you. The League Cup for us is like when you get a biscuit with your tea. It's nice, but it's not necessary. 

More or less what I had down Verbatim.  Fair play :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Maybe for you. The League Cup for us is like when you get a biscuit with your tea. It's nice, but it's not necessary. 

You'd love a biscuit when you haven't had a cake in a decade.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You’re wrong on this from my experience anyway - I work with about 6 Man U fans, one a season ticket holder and they all say they really want / need this as it’s now been a while since winning anything and it’s a big statement of intent.

17 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If we beat Arsenal we'll be three points behind them. 

Personally don't think we have a chance this season but we're the form side in the league at the minute and we've been doing it lately with a makeshift defence and no striker 

I don't think we can win it but we are unbeatten again the top 3 and win tomorrow we are above Man U so not sure how its not a  4 hourse race by their logic.

Edited by Slim

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You’re wrong on this from my experience anyway - I work with about 6 Man U fans, one a season ticket holder and they all say they really want / need this as it’s now been a while since winning anything and it’s a big statement of intent.

He is one of those full kit wankers that just sprout shit. At this point he is not even trolling, its his manu wankness out in full force.

Edited by worthy

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Bet you love guzzling a soggy biscuit  

Edited by bobbydazzla

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

There was nothing wrong with the decision. Rashford didn't stop anyone playing the ball and he didn't obstruct the goalkeepers line of vision. Literally in the rule book. 

I understand what you are saying but if you watch the replay Ederson’s eyes and positioning are all focused and based on Rashford because not only did he continue his run instead of stopping it he even went to shoot until last second where he dummied it for Fernandez to shoot ?

Are you honestly saying that’s not interfering with play? @Froggy