Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Menace said:

I get he's quality, but really do we need Maddison? I'd rather we focus on a proper winger/LB.

Seeing the miles our middle 3 put in on Sunday, he wouldn't be able to keep up

1 minute ago, duo said:

Come on Fulham - just a goal will do

There's minimal stress from an NUFC perspective. I know Toon25 hates Villa so that will obviously influence his view, but Villa winning here is not bad.

If Villa won ALL their games they would be on 69 points meaning we would only need 10 more because the GD isn't getting overturned, but if they were to win every game then, as pointed out earlier, that would mean losses for Liverpool, Brighton, Man U and Spurs which would be good anyway. 

I think I'd prefer them to win tonight, keep them interested/motivated and give the others more to think about when they play Villa.

Just now, Paullow said:

There's minimal stress from an NUFC perspective. I know Toon25 hates Villa so that will obviously influence his view, but Villa winning here is not bad.

If Villa won ALL their games they would be on 69 points meaning we would only need 10 more because the GD isn't getting overturned, but if they were to win every game then, as pointed out earlier, that would mean losses for Liverpool, Brighton, Man U and Spurs which would be good anyway. 

I think I'd prefer them to win tonight, keep them interested/motivated and give the others more to think about when they play Villa.

Sound logic.

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

You know me too well mate!