Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

I wonder if it grates on them a little that they weren't able to win consecutive league title or that the only league title they've won in recent times was a shortened season so enough of an excuse for people to pick fault with it (I mean, to be fair they were brilliant that season but there were 'technically' mitigating circumstances that could have impacted the outcome to some degree) :shifty:

Get in, I was a kid in the 80's so have a soft spot for forest,  also had some great craic with some if their vans on the train home from the opening day game. I hope they stay up and it will be great lapping up all those salty scouse tears all weekend 

Klopp is exactly like Wenger, if they result doesn’t go their way or if teams don’t rollover for them, then there is an excuse, even if that excuse contradicts his excuse from last week.

He was refreshing when he came in, but now he’s been outclassed by not only Pep, but he’s starting to get found out domestically now.

27 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

What's happened to him... he was a class act before they won the league... now he's on a  30 day period every month.

Liverpool fifth bottom in expected goals against. Below Leicester even. If they swapped goalkeepers, Liverpool would be bottom three or not far off.