Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Decky said:

Hope it gets difficult for them and they're sitting around midtable or worse in the Championship for a few years. Every Everton fan I've ever met has had a weird irrational hatred of Newcastle and I could never understand it. No sympathy for them at all. Wouldn't want to see them in administration or anything mental like that but a few years of midtable obscurity in the Championship will do nicely. 

Evertonians I've met have been sound. :lol: Am still good mates with a couple from my undergraduate degree who were up for the game at SJP on October.

I find also that loads of our lot on social media pile into their fan accounts talking about their predicament or news about them. I totally get schadenfreude but it's almost every time. May have been the other way round when they were half decent and we were suffering from Ashleyfication but I can't remember. Or care tbh. 

Brighton and Man U give me the fear a little like. Having said that, i think we need the rest of the league to be competitive for us to have a sniff of Europe. We do probably need to strengthen though.

I'm all for Everton and West ham failing because I think it's funny and I know they'll love to laugh at us esp when we got relegated x2. BUT...

I would love to see Liverpool crash and burn. Ever since they bought Andy Carroll I've despised them. I'm young enough that him leaving broke my heart ? so when they bought him I could never forgive them. And now with our new owners, they don't even consider that Howe has done a decent job so no credit is ever given. They are apparently a "real" football club. 

Fook them. They deserve everything they get and I hope Bellingham never joins them.

Rant over. 

4 hours ago, Tiresias said:

This is rubbish so far. I am watching this in a pub in Middlesbrough and I am mainly just pondering why this sports bar has a Slushy machine

hopefully the pub redeems itself by the ale on offer?

1 minute ago, Lish007 said:

I'm all for Everton and West ham failing because I think it's funny and I know they'll love to laugh at us esp when we got relegated x2. BUT...

I would love to see Liverpool crash and burn. Ever since they bought Andy Carroll I've despised them. I'm young enough that him leaving broke my heart ? so when they bought him I could never forgive them. And now with our new owners, they don't even consider that Howe has done a decent job so no credit is ever given. They are apparently a "real" football club. 

Fook them. They deserve everything they get and I hope Bellingham never joins them.

Rant over. 

Why is there a BUT?

Happily we can see them all crash and burn, no need to limit ourselves to just two! :indi:

Just now, Nepharite said:

I dislike Everton but I have loads of sympathy for the predicament they are in with terrible owners. As we all know it’s exhausting having malicious idiots running your club.

Malicious? They’ve thrown a load of cash at bad players- don’t think that is ‘malicious’? 

1 minute ago, Nepharite said:

I dislike Everton but I have loads of sympathy for the predicament they are in with terrible owners. As we all know it’s exhausting having malicious idiots running your club.

Malicious they’re definitely not. They’ve chucked money around like nee cunt’s business. It’s now coming back to bite them.

Just now, Ben said:

What a arse Klopp is "congratulations to Brighton for winning against a really bad team" 

It does my tits in that people ever liked him. He was always a bellend, even during his first seasons.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

What a arse Klopp is "congratulations to Brighton for winning against a really bad team" 

Get in. Klopp shitting all over his players will only demotivate them even more!

Just now, Manxst said:

Malicious? They’ve thrown a load of cash at bad players- don’t think that is ‘malicious’? 

They have wasted all that money by putting idiots in charge of recruitment, and of coaching them day to day. Even Rafa bought Their fullback and he is a terrible footballer.

1 minute ago, Nepharite said:

They were wanking themselves daft when Moshri came in and bought all those players for ridiculous fees. Now most of them didn’t workout they turn on the board. They hounded Rafa out at the first opportunity and their fans spent far too much time laughing at us for some weird rivalry reason. Fuck’em [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

They were wanking themselves daft when Moshri came in and bought all those players for ridiculous fees. Now most of them didn’t workout they turn on the board. They hounded Rafa out at the first opportunity and their fans spent far too much time laughing at us for some weird rivalry reason. Fuck’em [emoji38]

????

3 minutes ago, christ said:

It does my tits in that people ever liked him. He was always a bellend, even during his first seasons.

Agreed. He’s always been a fucking cunt but for some reason everyone loved him at first? It always blew my mind that. 

17 minutes ago, Nepharite said:

They have wasted all that money by putting idiots in charge of recruitment, and of coaching them day to day. Even Rafa bought Their fullback and he is a terrible footballer.

They were malicious by giving shit loads of cash to people they knew couldn't spend it wisely? For the laughs. :lol: