Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I still don't get how they can accurately give offside decisions by mere millimeters by drawing lines on a screen and eyeballing it. It's guess work at best. Liverpool always get the benefit of these questionable calls.

Edited by pubteam

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

I mean that’s simply not true is it?

I’ve always felt like was one of those “lucky to be there” squad player types.  Bit like Mike Williamson. Been there too long and probably accepts whatever wages he’s given and never kicks up a fuss. 

We'll just need to win the points to make the VAR bullshit irrelevant. Chelsea and Brighton losing means they'll be less of a threat. 4 wins and a draw and the shit Liverpool get from VAR means nothing

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The decisions they've had this season are fucking insane 

Must be a compilation of all these decisions they've got somewhere, a list at least, that needs brought to the forefront, but do the officials even care? everybody knows its suspicious as fuck with them and it just continues.

Looking at a video compilation of them would be quite something

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Must be a compilation of the somewhere, a list at least, that needs brought to the forefront, but do the officials even care? everybody knows its suspicious as fuck with them and it just continues.

It's even the little things as well. Fabinho should have been sent off at least twice this season. It's ridiculous