Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I personally would like to see Luton promoted.

Although I’d swap it all for us getting a Champions League spot.

Would swap it also, but Luton is an absolute dump. The ground's a dump, their fans seem weird and it produces real sages like true patriot Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and real man Andrew Tate.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Would swap it also, but Luton is an absolute dump. The ground's a dump, their fans seem weird and it produces real sages like true patriot Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and real man Andrew Tate.

Whoever wins the playoffs, it's going to be an absolutely rancid away day.

Just now, Troll said:

Whoever wins the playoffs, it's going to be an absolutely rancid away day.

Nah, I want Coventry back, had some lovely times going there in the late 1980s and seeing some serious large scale violence erupt.

Had it happen once in about 1986, absolute bedlam all over Coventry city centre, then on the train back to Brum and the Zulus (Birmingham City firm) were waiting for us.

I'm not one for glamourising football hooliganism, but fucking hell, it was insane, just uncontrollable violence in two cities in the same day.

it was like wandering into The Warriors.

Anyway, it's also an easy six points for us, so Coventry please.

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye but they would use the Premier League funds to build the stadium they have planned.

They also fell all the way to the National League and came back. They would be the 1st team to get into the Premier League, having played at non-league level.

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

Aye they are but still feel there is a way back into this for Sunderland 

The way that 1st half went, you feel that Luton will only feel it’s breaking up their momentum. They could have played the whole match on the back of that. They will have to make sure to not let Sunderland regroup.

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye but they would use the Premier League funds to build the stadium they have planned.

They also fell all the way to the National League and came back. They would be the 1st team to get into the Premier League, having played at non-league level.

Apparently they need to spend £10m on the current stadium if they come up lol