Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, ponsaelius said:

I respect Mourinho as a manager a lot but would never want him to manage my team.

If you could sub a manager in for a cup game final I’d take him for that. The idea of having Mourinho as a manager of NUFC over even only a handful of games would be so shit 

Would've had absolute prime Jose here, 2003-2011 Jose. Not now though. 

I do like him though, the SBR connection and how he feels about NUFC being the crux of it. But also the memes, how much he hates Spurs :lol: his all round character from afar since he left Man Utd I like/find funny. Then again I watched next to no football outside of us in the COVID era so he was hardly ever on my TV screen so I'm probably not the best to make a judgment of him.

I like Jose more and more now I never watch his teams, and only see his press clips.

If he ever turns to international football he’ll win the World Cup with the worst team ever to win it.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

If you could sub a manager in for a cup game final I’d take him for that. The idea of having Mourinho as a manager of NUFC over even only a handful of games would be so shit 

Which why Levy’s decision to ditch him the week leading up to the cup final even more crazy ?

I honestly thought he would have been the ideal stepping stone manager for us. A manager to get us from trying to get into Europe/Champions League, but not one to get us competing for the league.

Now though, it’s not worth letting Howe go.

20 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

:lol: have you been working on this for 90 minutes?

Just thought it would be nice to try a new angle on the puns but I fear I still haven’t found what I’m looking for