Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just finished watching the Spurs-City match I recorded. Villa, good luck next year in the UCL. Hope you get a better draw than the Mags did. 

City should win it Sunday, but do we know that for sure? NO.

As much as people like to say "fuck Arsenal and their entitled fans", I find it funny that from what I'm seeing, the majority of their fans aren't even mad at us. Seeing a lot of people just saying they hope us and Chelsea win our remaining games so we can leapfrog Spurs and knock them out of Europe entirely.

1 hour ago, mikejaxer said:

As much as people like to say "fuck Arsenal and their entitled fans", I find it funny that from what I'm seeing, the majority of their fans aren't even mad at us. Seeing a lot of people just saying they hope us and Chelsea win our remaining games so we can leapfrog Spurs and knock them out of Europe entirely.

Do Arsenal give a shite about us?  

44 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Do Arsenal give a shite about us?  

Oh, they will soon enough. Don’t you worry about that.

From their whinging about our tactics there last season (a tactic they've adopted themselves at City this season) to their carry-on after the goal against them this season. They can get fucked. 

I'm a bit jealous of Villa repeating our achievement of last year, but it's good that clubs from outside the big six are invading the Champions League places.

Funny game, football, as they say. Despite City looking the more likely, if Son had buried that chance, Arsenal would probably now be the solid favourites.

Those one-on-ones aren't quite as easy as they look. I'd say the success rate is about 50%? There's an element of luck, but if the attacker has the ability to chip the ball a bit while running at speed, that's usually a better bet than just blasting it.

Seen a bunch of them still going on about our goal on twitter, apparently if it wasn't wrongly allowed then they would have won the league already. I'm guessing maths isn't a strong feature in Holloway?

Aye he's proper gone in the huff there like. I see his point, but he's alienating himself and has a pretty short-sighted view on things if he thinks beating Man City, staying in the same position they'd be in if they lost, and handing your bitter rivals the title constitutes winning. 

14 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Seen a bunch of them still going on about our goal on twitter, apparently if it wasn't wrongly allowed then they would have won the league already. I'm guessing maths isn't a strong feature in Holloway?

They still haven’t got over it. They never mention Havertz trying to break Longstaff’s leg, if that was dealt with properly it would’ve been a straightforward win for us.

Arsenal taking it graciously as ever today.

Son apparently needs to be investigated. The red cartel merging into one big martyr enterprise.

8 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It would be the most Tottenham finish to a season ever if they missed out on top 6 from here like. :lol:

Just like last season when they were chasing us at 4th but in the end finished 8th.:lol:

Just now, Erikse said:

Just like last season when they were chasing us at 4th but in the end finished 8th.:lol:

Preferred when they came 3rd in a two horse race in 2015/16

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It would be the most Tottenham finish to a season ever if they missed out on top 6 from here like. :lol:

Sheff Utd away so it should be straightforward, however we beat them 5 1 on the last day after we got relegated