Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Urgh,

Man U can get to fuck, never know a luckier team than those bunch of cunts.

They shouldn't even be playing today ffs as that Coventry player was never offside.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Eh?

Every Man City player bar maybe Walker and Doku has put in by far the worst performance I've ever seen from them, all in the same match. Not suggesting anything, but that on its own is very strange.

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Haaland, just fuck off forever, awful footballer 

Roy Keane is wrong 99% of the time. The one time he’s right, he gets abuse for it.

1 minute ago, Theregulars said:

To be honest that’s a microcosm of the season. Nothing working out but being needlessly agonisingly close the whole way. Just cursed 

This is my sentiments. However, luck has a habit of levelling itself out. Roll on next season.

Wasn't to be.  At least it gives us a greater chance of qualifying for CL and season to get everyone back fit/firing. Also Chelsea have been bumped to Conference League

Posted (edited)

You see , this is what troubles me when folk elevate the likes of Foden as on a par of truly world class players. Those players turn around unremarkable encounters like this, they don"t shrink to the  point you forget they are on the fucking pitch 

Edited by Holloway

Just now, Abacus said:

Man U deserved it today, in fairness.

Yup - hard as it is for many in here to admit. Performing when it matters is really all that matters, and Man U turned up when it matters.

Only ourselves to blame for this.

Well that was utterly classic Ole at the Wheel-tastic. That Man U team just refuses to accept they're shit. [emoji38]

It wouldn't be this season would it without one more massive kick in the bollocks, one more unlikely piece of bad luck.

I hope City go down to the fucking local Sunday morning leagues for that. Throw the book at the cunts.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Every Man City player bar maybe Walker and Doku has put in by far the worst performance I've ever seen from them all in the same match. Not suggesting anything, but that on its own is very strange.

They've been poor a lot of games recently imo.  I think better finishing by spurs costs them the title.

West ham got a few goals against them despite being on the beach.