Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Awoyoni has been awful today 

He's not really one that is pretty on the eye, but he is a headache and will still find a way to get really good chances to score.

I think it's unfortunate that this formation Forest play, tends to push him out wide to the left, as I think he is better just playing through the middle proper.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

The sooner this premier league streaming service comes in the better.

Neville couldn’t be more bias if he tried.

And with Keane laughing off the penalty shout at half time, they might as well just replace Hasselbaink with Scholesy and go full on MUTV.

8 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

What is handball these days?

Isn't there a rule that if it pops up off your foot and hits your arm it isn't a pen? Pretty sure they added that in this year.

20 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't buy big 6 corruption patter personally but I'm assuming those 'VAR decisions' don't include absolute clear and obvious errors that haven't been overturned?

I don't believe in corruption either but it's easier to subconsciously make decisions that favour the big team and it's a problem when VAR has a high bar in changing the on field decision in subjective calls. I don't think it's accidental that Brighton have been the biggest victim on bad decisions when they are such a small club. If all of those had gone against Liverpool or Man United there would be hell and the press would slaughter the referees.

Edited by Pata

2 minutes ago, ilikenewcastle said:

And with Keane laughing off the penalty shout at half time, they might as well just replace Hasselbaink with Scholesy and go full on MUTV.

Ex Forest midfielder Roy Keane did also say Maguire got lucky that it wasn't a penalty.