Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

30 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

The treble bit is quite a domestic thing, and particularly big for Man Utd fans

For City’s owners, Pep and the players they won’t give a stuff about 99 and Man Utd. The CL for them is the big one, dwarfing everything else as the whole project was about European dominance and they have never won a CL. The owners want that medal, the players do, and Pep wants to show he can win without Messi, Xavi, Iniesta et al 

Clearly City want to win the cup, like they’d want to win every cup, but I think the treble is more of a deal for the City (local) fan base and for Man Utd 

Never mind the treble, imagine what a travesty it would be if Man U won the final and they ended up with the double. Ten Hag has done a good job in stopping the rot, but they would be the least convincing double winners of all time if it happened.

Will we get the "Super cally go ballistic Celtic are atrocious" headline again tomorrow morning? Doubt it-obviously, but here's hoping.

Edited by Caleb70

The only saving grace for this final is that Man United missing out on a cup double only for Man City to win a cup double will fry Man United's arrogant minds.

Other than that...turgid. Forza Nerazzuri.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Jaap Stam man. What a player he was. Remember getting excited when we were linked with him from Lazio. 

He wasn’t up against much but I’ll always remember how good he was against us for PSV. Proper “who the fuck is this absolute monster” stuff. Brilliant player and arguably the best the PL has seen for me.

Just reading he was in the PFA team each of his 3 seasons at Man Utd, speaks volumes.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

He wasn’t up against much but I’ll always remember how good he was against us for PSV. Proper “who the fuck is this absolute monster” stuff. Brilliant player and arguably the best the PL has seen for me.

Aye he always seems to get overlooked when it comes to all-time PL XIs but he's the best for me. Transformed that Man Utd team as well from being the best in England to the best in Europe.

32 minutes ago, Ben said:

Richards on BBC, Yuk.

30 minutes ago, TBG said:

image.png.0e41b1553c50826c0488c551c111a183.png

This is all he does, he just giggles.

Even when he's not giggling he's poised waiting for his next giggle opportunity. 

He's making a fortune on TV for basically giggling. The blokes a genius.

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I'll never forget or forgive Man u for degrading the FA Cup when they thought they were to big to enter it.

Howay Man City stuff these wankers.

That was surely the FAs fault like. They were in a FIFA competition because they'd became the best team in Europe. FA should have been able to shuffle one round of the FA Cup. Looking at it, the 3rd round was moved to before the New Year, the 4th round was when they were away but the replays were when they were back. Should have given an allowance given what it was for. 

3 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

This is all he does, he just giggles.

Even when he's not giggling he's poised waiting for his next giggle opportunity. 

He's making a fortune on TV for basically giggling. The blokes a genius.

Don't mind him me. I'd rather see Richards have a laugh and crack on than dull fuckers like Roy Keane being desperate to make his next controversial opinion.

Edited by MrRaspberryJam