Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

It's so hard to take Arsenal seriously because although they have all the talent in the world they just can't seemingly see games out peacefully a lot of the time.

If Forest go for it a bit sooner they probably get a draw.

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Three Arsenal staff in the technical area. Fuck off man!

I really hope it continues and they just scrap the rule because I don't like it.

Think we benefit a lot from having Tindall in there with Eddie and they are always consulting on stuff. We need to have that.

I can understand the leaving the technical area decession, think that ones on Klopp in particualr. But what was the reasoning behind the one person rule? Not one for conspiracies but it does seem a little targeted.

2 hours ago, The Bonk said:

Especially Arsenal, figured they’d have done it when the new stadium opened 

They've definitely had it, I used it at the Emirates last season.

Edited by Ameritoon

We should have TV monitors installed on the touchline with still photos showing other teams doing this (and going unpunished). Stick on photos of Cooper and Arteta and their violations on an ipad over there.

Same as the "extra time" added on rule. Have a clock in the stands showing when the clock is stopped for injuries, subs etc and for how long. And if they stick on any more time than that for us, then show them up for the hypocrites they are. That one bears a little risk of backfiring though. Need to be sure that the refs egregiously add on much more time for our matches.

19 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

First Saturday 3pm of the season and this is what's on offer for the best league in the world :lol:

Still the best league in the world without question. One half of 4 games without a goal doesn't change that. Everton should already been 3 goals up against Fulham.

8 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Still the best league in the world without question. One half of 4 games without a goal doesn't change that. Everton should already been 3 goals up against Fulham.

Oh yeah no question its just the way the fixtures have landed for the first Saturday 3pm of the season. Some quality games tonight/tomorrow