Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

10 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Ā 

We are a team wanting to break the status quo, imo we dont want another team doing it first and adding to our competition

Ā 

And also, fuck Villa

Fair, but, you could argue we did it before them last season.

20 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Are we still hating Villa from the messiah bedsheet incident?

Ā 

Yes. But having said that, tbh I hate everyone who's ever beaten us.

Feels like Villa flopped in what might be their big moment for 4th, the opposite of what we did vs Man United last season essentially.

Just now, Nine said:

Feels like Villa flopped in what might be their big moment for 4th, the opposite of what we did vs Man United last season essentially.

Bit annoying, that it's really going to be top 5 that's UCL moving forward so consequence isn't that bad.

Ā 

Would need Villa/West Ham/Brighton all to go out mid week, then Arsenal/Man City/Liverpool not going far to stop that.

20 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

McGinn doing his best Gascoigne impression with that challenge, pity he didnā€™t do himself. Spurs player should be given a free swipe at McGinn the next time they play.

We thought we should get a free swipe at Cash after the last one :lol:.Ā I do think itā€™s not a coincidence that thatā€™s two games in a row v them that weā€™ve started to get on top and one of theirs tried to break someoneā€™s leg. Two very different results.

Ā 

Godā€™s honest truth - had a weird feeling about 4-0 beforehand. Thought it might pan out like our game there a couple of years back - Villa on top then we get a couple on the break and they have to go for it. Think the Ajax game and the injuries took their toll on Villa - weā€™ve got most of our players back now and are very dangerous towards the end of games.

Ā 

Unfortunate Motherā€™s Day for my wife. Had to remind my sister not to mention the game.

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Bit annoying, that it's really going to be top 5 that's UCL moving forward so consequence isn't that bad.

Ā 

Would need Villa/West Ham/Brighton all to go out mid week, then Arsenal/Man City/Liverpool not going far to stop that.

Ā 

Man Utd have a decent chance of catching them if they properly capitulate.

4 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Bit shit that the Super League traitor are looking likely to take all the champions league slots.

If we were a little bit more into our project wouldt mind Villa take the CL spot at all.

Edited by nufc123

5 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Bit shit that the Super League traitor are looking likely to take all the champions league slots.

Aye, that boils my piss more than Villa getting a spot.Ā 
Ā 

Brunoā€™s mate gets one back for West Ham. Horrible defending from Burnley.

1 minute ago, Beren said:

Ā 

Man Utd have a decent chance of catching them if they properly capitulate.

Ā 

They've got some tough games too.

Ā 

Had we been on 44 points going into Chelsea game, I'd maybe back ourselves because of not having to play any of top 3 and Spurs needing to come to us. Left it with too much too do, the Luton/Forest double a killer really.