Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Andy said:

What happened to the whole "the contact continues into the box" shite from literally the other week

It's Man Utd on the end of it this week.

Even if you decide it's outside the area after looking at 20 replays, how is that a obvious mistake by the ref??  Again they just make the rules up as they go to benefit whoever they want.

Just now, Broadsword said:

You know I’m actually starting to believe there is corruption within VAR towards the top 6. How else can you explain that?

Im starting to believe all the conspiracy's regarding VAR/Refs now - cause this match has been a fucking shambles of nt degree

So pleased I switched this off when it went to 2-2. I can see the anger in here at the ref and just know I'd have been the same.

Edited by Scoot

Scandalous that. Just on the football alone it was bad enough

ridiculous penalty against given by both ref and var, much less ridiculous penalty given to them then taken away from them for the exact same thing the first was awarded for.

Having decided that it's not a penalty then double jeopardy doesn't apply. Shouldn't VAR at least chek to see if he was the last man?? I don't think Maguire is getting back to cover.

Nope, VAR not so keen to check on that are they 🙄

Just now, Teasy said:

Even if you decide it's outside the area after looking at 20 replays, how is that an obvious mistake by the ref??  Again they just make the rules up as they go to benefit whoever they want.

This.

Taking 5 minutes to find a still image out of all of them to back up the decision you want to give doesn’t equal what VAR is supposed to do.