Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

25 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Genuinely one of the worst performances I've seen from a PL side, this. Absolutely fucking appalling 

Which makes it all the more galling they took 4 points of us.

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's something unlikeable about Palmer, I can't put my finger on it though.

Looks like a character from a Roald Dahl book, Quentin Blake’s illustrated him and he’s definitely the antagonist 

Edited by gbandit

4 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye, it’s odd but there’s something about him that’s just not right.

Saw an interview with him yesterday. He's absolutely brain dead, but harmless and obviously a very good footballer.

7 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Last minute of the game. Last kick of the game. Your team are losing 0-1 and you step up for the penalty....

The cursory glance at the spot as if he didn't just try it on an show himself up [emoji38]

17 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Last minute of the game. Last kick of the game. Your team are losing 0-1 and you step up for the penalty....

This cost me £25 

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

It's 2024, and Dyche has played Young on the right wing this whole game.

Just to spam crosses into the box from deep because he's never going by anyone. 

Pretty diabolical stuff.

It’s Dycheball with arguably worse players than he had at Burnley. It’s the equivalent of staring at a solar eclipse in doing damage to your eyes. 

3 hours ago, The Bonk said:

It’s Dycheball with arguably worse players than he had at Burnley. It’s the equivalent of staring at a solar eclipse in doing damage to your eyes. 

Trying to win bigly

170821-trump-eclipse-348p-rs.thumb.jpeg.ff40dd365ca6e46c43241a06673695dd.jpeg

What better way to celebrate your 6-0 win then to sign two players on 8 year deals up for another year:

Chelsea have triggered contract extensions for Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernandez and Ukraine winger Mykhailo Mudryk, with both 23-year-olds having another year added to what were already long-term deals. (Sun)

Head Scratch What GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

I can't believe that Tarkowski is a premiership defender, genuinely. That Branthwaite doesn't look the prices being mentioned either. Horrific side.

To think they got 4 points off us makes it even worse.

Edited by Menace

13 minutes ago, Menace said:

I can't believe that Tarkowski is a premiership defender, genuinely. That Branthwaite doesn't look the prices being mentioned either. Horrific side.

To think they got 4 points off us makes it even worse.

This seasons Derby or Sunderland, if you will

Palmer is obviously a really good player but for some reason I can't put my finger on, I just dislike the guy. Just something about him makes me feel I'd like to give him a slap. I wonder if there is something deep rooted about him that Pep didn't like so he got rid. A bit like Jesus and Sterling, Pep saw them as no longer an asset 

Just now, jackyboy said:

Palmer is obviously a really good player but for some reason I can't put my finger on, I just dislike the guy. Just something about him makes me feel I'd like to give him a slap. I wonder if there is something deep rooted about him that Pep didn't like so he got rid. A bit like Jesus and Sterling, Pep saw them as no longer an asset 

It’s because he looks like an arrogant nerd. 

53 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

People keep asking themselves why Pep got rid, Pep has allways said that if a player wants to leave, then they will arrange it. I don't think Pep wanted him out. He probably just wanted to be a regular starter, and Pep couldn't give him that assurance before the season. It's understandable when they have players like de Bruyne, Silva and Foden.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: :lol:  that's good, @OCK

Chelsea have done the opposite of us and instilled an "all the dickheads" policy. Couldn't believe that yesterday.

At least they aren't throwing punches yet like Dyer and Bowyer! 😅