Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

He's legit one of the best and most entertaining posters on here have a word with yourself man. :lol: 

Not really, he/her/they are the stereotypical Man Utd "fan". Arrogant as fuck, rarely if ever attend games, but have massive opinions on others.

Spending more time amending profile pictures on a rival clubs forum than watching the team they claim to support. 

If nothing it's all a bit needy 🤷‍♀️

21 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

I said when they signed him Casemiro was a ridiculous price, Real Madrid aren't mugs.

Was class first season tbh.

23 minutes ago, Jagten said:

This is just engagement farming. Not entirely convinced he even supports them.

He’s been caught having arguments with himself in his own comment section, posting under different accounts.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

They’ve got fucking Arsenal next, man. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Hopefully ETH stays in the job and gets a boring, unspectacular draw or something against them so he's still in a job for our game.

:lol: Is Shteve okay? He looked as lost as the players on the sideline there. 

As funny as fuck as this is, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more than a little pissed off Palace get this Man U while they expect nearly an entire new XI to be fit before our match. :lol:

This result has been on the cards all season for Man United like, surprised its taken until the 35th game for it to happen.

1 minute ago, Slim said:

Was class first season tbh.

More 6 months, from late March onwards he dropped off loads. Even before then, he had games where he looked off it, but had an extra midfielder alongside him. 

Maybe everyone who was saying things like “we should have beat these easily” when palace beat us will now admit they’re in a bloody good place right now.

Just now, 54 said:

This result has been on the cards all season for Man United like, surprised its taken until the 35th game for it to happen.

GLHi9AKXwAACSUH.thumb.jpg.8d571cbca8e52e