Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

I love how some people's bitterness towards Everton outweighs they're desire for us to be mathematically secured in the top 4 as soon as possible :lol:

Just now, 54 said:

I love how some people's bitterness towards Everton outweighs they're desire for us to be mathematically secured in the top 4 as soon as possible :lol:

whynotboth.gif

4 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

If Brighton win to guarantee we would need 9 points or 7 and not lose to them.  

If Brighton lose we need 7 points irrelevant of the result with them.  

I think.

6 points. They're 10 behind with 5 to play 

Edited by et tu brute

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

Brighton is truly playing dogshit

Harsh. Everton are defending brilliantly and have some dangerous players on the break.

They're closing up all the spaces Brighton tend to prefer to play in, but are not so deep that they can't break out, which they are doing regularly to great effect.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, Pata said:

Great run from Doucoure, at least two Brighton players just couldn’t be arsed to track him.

Yeah. Lazy as fuck from Mac Allister, I think it was? Runs off him and he proper half arses it once he realises he’s got away. Like a token gesture of trying to look like he’s putting some effort in. You’d be fuming as a Brighton fan. Pretty inexcusable half hour into a game. 

This WOOOOOOO song is absolutely dreadful :lol: 

Don't care about Everton getting relegated either way.

Don't and have never seen Brighton getting in the top 4.

Alot of football is timing. We played Everton at a good time. We might play Leicester and Brighton at good times too.

So as it stands if this result sticks (it's Everton, so a good chance it won't), 2 wins from our last 4 games will likely get us top four admittedly that'll be on goal difference.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Harsh. Everton are defending brilliantly and have some dangerous players on the break.

They're closing up all the spaces Brighton tend to prefer to play in, but are not so deep that they can't break out, which they are doing regularly to great effect.

Fair points, but you would think they would have prepared better. And terrible keeper play, why does he open that and let him just shoot. Selling himself short.