Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Ameritoon said:

Howard is even worse, too. Just explains what's happening on the screen and nothing else.

I’d like them to go for some edge. Bring Clint Dempsey in. Feel like he doesn’t give a shit. Robbie Mustoe stealing a living. They were obviously desperate when they made the switch to NBC. The man has been clinging on for dear life. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Who do people think will go down? After seeing Everton the other day I thought possibly them but they’ve been decent today. 

Hopefully a biggish club like drop, hard to call currently. 

No idea, good chance that someone big goes down. Think Everton defend too well to be in real danger.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Who do people think will go down? After seeing Everton the other day I thought possibly them but they’ve been decent today. 

Leeds will go 

10 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

My hopes… Wolves for being the most boring club in the Prem. The whole Portuguese thing is starting to grate on me now. Everything’s gotta be Portuguese. Leicester. The fairytale was nice but they can fuck off now. Bournemouth. Just making up the numbers. 

leicester fire sale would also be lovely. Cut throat prices for lots of quality. 

Edited by Astroblack

9 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Forest, probably still Bournemouth and either Leeds or someone like a Leicester or Wolves.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Forest, probably still Bournemouth and either Leeds or someone like a Leicester or Wolves.

Aye I’m inclined to agree re Bournemouth. Wouldn’t be shocked if Southampton went either. 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Grealish :lol: 100m worth of overrated, step-over, piss-head, alice band wearing garbage

He can’t function in an attacking role as a system player. If he really wanted to make a difference on this team, he’d have to play full back. 

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Grealish :lol: 100m worth of overrated, step-over, piss-head, alice band wearing garbage

Of the many positive things about this season, Miggy shoving straight in that cunt's face is right up there.

19 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Forest Southampton Leeds 

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Of the many positive things about this season, Miggy shoving straight in that cunt's face is right up there.

He basically willed it into existence the stupid cunt. He was fucking average for City last year, when he even played. The absolute last person who should have been making fun of anyone, let alone a much-loved player giving his all for us every week, when he did fuck all except collect a title winner medal after contributing so little. Grealish is an abomination of a bloke like, in all aspects, personality, ability, utter creep and not even worth half what they paid for him.