Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, toon25 said:

How much did we offer for Maddison?

His value will have close to halved after this season 

Both he and Tielemans look 40 years old. Hope they're not on our list for the summer.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

How much did we offer for Maddison?

His value will have close to halved after this season 

You mean his best ever Premier League season, despite playing for a team second from bottom? 

Just now, toon25 said:

Whether they were intending on binning Schmeichel or not, leaving themselves with Danny Ward and this Iverson bloke was absolutely mental

100 percent the reason they are fucked. Criminal decision 

Just now, 54 said:

You mean his best ever Premier League season, despite playing for a team second from bottom? 

His contract is up and who would pay close to what we offered?

6 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Won't be this easy but they'll win

A lot of people did say Liverpool are likely to win all 9, which was dismissed way too easily by a few people 

I mean they had gone something like 10-8-9 at that point, even if it happens doesn't mean it was likely at all.

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

I mean they had gone something like 10-8-9 at that point, even if it happens doesn't mean it was likely at all.

They could very easily slip up against Villa, but the reasoning was that their fixtures were extremely favourable, they were looking better, and had their best players back.

Oh yeah and they'd done it before 

Edited by Kid Icarus

6 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

So, Southampton down, Leicester looking very likely, and for the 3rd place... Leeds or Everton?

giphy.gif

On this performance only maths says Southampton are worse than Leicester 

Just now, Pata said:

Maybe it wasn't likely but some were so dismissive of it like it was never happening yet here we are, they are only 2 wins away from it

I thought they'd win all 9 but mindset was always that we need to focus and do our part

Last couple of games haven't gone well but 2 wins from 3 games is doable, ideally we get the first of it on Thursday so there is some margin for error 

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

It was definitely likely. They clearly had momentum with all their attacking players back and have had an absolutely piss easy run in if fixtures.

Sorry, no it wasn't. :lol: