Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

aren’t a lot of Italian stadiums half empty because of hooliganism or is it their economy? 

Are you using whatever that is to defend West Ham's fans tonight? Fucking turbo Englander. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

aren’t a lot of Italian stadiums half empty because of hooliganism or is it their economy? 

Man, I don't know.

All I know is I was not rooting for West Ham after they cut that man's head open for absolutely nothing early in the game.

He wasn't winding them up, wasn't wasting time, nothing ... sick individuals.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

Are you using whatever that is to defend West Ham's fans tonight? Fucking turbo Englander. :lol:

Well it’s true though, isn’t it? Along with all the racism over there. The West Ham fans are cunts but let’s not act like they’re the only ones. 

Even if we fall into the EL and meet Liverpool we shouldn't fear them, especially after two more transfer windows. If we're in the EL next season we shouldn't fear anyone in it. 

Tbh I think the Conference League might even end up being more meaningful than the Europa League, certainly if all of its main contenders continue to be otherwise unfavoured teams with largely empty trophy cabinets. I love the Europa League but even that gets routinely won by teams who'd arguably swap basic attendance in the Champions League for that piece of silverware. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Tbh I think the Conference League might even end up being more meaningful than the Europa League, certainly if all of its main contenders continue to be otherwise unfavoured teams with largely empty trophy cabinets. I love the Europa League but even that gets routinely won by teams who'd arguably swap basic attendance in the Champions League for that piece of silverware. 

Man, I find all of them fun to follow.

But, yeah, it's been interesting watching some of the smaller teams in Europe in this competition, that don't get as much coverage ordinarily.

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Well it’s true though, isn’t it? Along with all the racism over there. The West Ham fans are cunts but let’s not act like they’re the only ones. 

Hooligans or their economy? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It silly people saying this or that competition isn’t serious. We desperately wanted to win the Carabao FFS. Just play football and enjoy it. 

2 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

West Ham winning just makes me think about when are we ever actually going to win anything. :yao:

Irritating that had we played our cup final in any other month of the season we’d have probably won the fucker.