Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Did he actually say this?

Incredible, really. The gall of this cunt. Tindall and Howe conversing with each other is apparently a bigger deal than this utter pondlife literally injuring himself while berating officials. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Incredible, really. The gall of this cunt. Tindall and Howe conversing with each other is apparently a bigger deal than this utter pondlife literally injuring himself while berating officials. 

The absolute fucking cheek of this cunt.

It's about time we did Liverpool, like. Last time we did Wijnaldum scored for us. 16:30 kick off time in two weeks hopefully allows the crowd to be fully bevved up and make it the ground really nasty for them. Klopp is heinous and I'll never forget their fans booing our team off at Anfield last season.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

FWIW I really liked Klopp and I absolutely loved the teams he set up at Dortmund and Liverpool, so I think it's a measure of where he is right now that I think he's a total whingebag. 

He’s on the decline. His tactics have been found out. Pep has his number. A couple of players out and Liverpool fall apart, a La last season.

He doesn’t have another plan, so he’s going to hit the jokes, berate officials, turn the attention everywhere but on him and his team.

He just comes across weak and petty. There was no rule saying 2 people couldn't be in the technical area at once, we're hardly the first or only team that have done it at any time, it's how Howe and Tindall have worked even at Bournemouth and no one complained. So they've changed the rule, we've not said a word and we'll abide by it. We did against Villa, it's not a problem. 

The ignorance on the cunt who comes screaming out his area squaring up to 4th officials is staggering.  

25 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

It's about time we did Liverpool, like. Last time we did Wijnaldum scored for us. 16:30 kick off time in two weeks hopefully allows the crowd to be fully bevved up and make it the ground really nasty for them. Klopp is heinous and I'll never forget their fans booing our team off at Anfield last season.

Forgot it's a bank holiday weekend too, so doesn't matter it being a Sunday afternoon either. Happy days.

26 minutes ago, 54 said:

It's clearly an attempted joke, but I'm not sure why we're on his mind immediately after a game we had no involvement in :lol:

Exactly. Liverpool and Spurs in particular, Klopp and Levy, are really struggling to deal with the reality that a club that has always had the potential to be at least as big as them could soon have the financial and competitive capability to do just that. Aside from a few years in the late 90s, we haven't been able to compete financially with these clubs for 65 years. 

In truth Klopp is someone I'd probably live if he were managing our club; he isn't, so I don't.

I despise this cunt, for all the right reasons.

Suppose it's ok to run around and abuse officials but it's not ok for two men to converse between themselves doing their jobs. 

Just like fergie the media lap up his piss.....nobody has the balls to question any of his clear violations. Nasty fucking bastard. 

53 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The introduction of this law after us getting into CL and our tough fixtures at the start is making me wonder to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

The introduction of this law after us getting into CL and our tough fixtures at the start is making me wonder to be honest.

It all makes sense. No coincidence that the PL will get an extra champions league spot the season after they fail to qualify 

I mean Eddie Howe is probably the most mild mannered and composed manager in the whole league. He got confronted by a scumbag Leeds fan and still kept his dignity for godsake. For there to be any kind of narrative spewed out from these other cunts to the contrary is laughable.

Klopp's a cunt.