Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, buzza said:

Thought Liverpool were great for the first twenty minutes then their whole team dissapeared...

Chelsea the better team overall.

Like the look of jackson

Jackson looks class, Nkunku is the one though he'll be a big miss for them

Edited by relámpago blanco

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Not sure what to make out of that game. Both teams missing something.

Very average performance from both. Wouldn't be filled with hope if I was a fan of either side and if I was a fan of Chelsea I'd be particularly worried that my side won't finish in the CL again this year...

Edited by Heron

Think Klopp has lost it, tbh. It's starting to feel like late Wenger with the massive stockpile of attacking midfielders being shunted everywhere.

I think Szob can become a pretty decent 8 in time but it's a big ask to come to a new league and an entirely new position.

"Intriguing" perhaps for fans of the Sky Six but pretty shit game with little creativity and it can't have been much more than 1.0 xG per team. Given all the attackers in Liverpool's lineup, that's piss poor. Against Sanchez as well, who's dodgy.

Jackson was lively but skied his best chance. Chelsea's other good chance fell to Chilwell. If I were playing them, I'd take that. They were unlucky to lose Nkunku, but I cannot see goals in that team.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I won't leave the house for days if we somehow manage to lose to that Liverpool team at SJP. 

I wouldn't rule it out after the shambles of the two games last season with them. They're by far the jammiest cunts in the league. Hopefully we just put about 3 past them because you know they'll get a goal or two from some dodgy refereeing. 

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Think Klopp has lost it, tbh. It's starting to feel like late Wenger with the massive stockpile of attacking midfielders being shunted everywhere.

I think Szob can become a pretty decent 8 in time but it's a big ask to come to a new league and an entirely new position.

I thought Gakpo was an inside forward so was a bit surprised where he was. When I think of our midfield 3, they absolutely are. They're combative, defensive, creative, an engine room. Liverpool's midfield just seems very slung together and almost missing some of those components.

6 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I thought Disasi looked good at the back for Chelsea. 

Shame we didn’t go for him.

I thought he had a horrible game beside the goal. Better second half when Liverpool were forced back, but in big trouble during 1st half.

10 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Lukaku has almost 400 goals in his career. Scored 15+ in PL and Serie A goals in 7 seasons.  ‘Not very good’. In the right setup he’s a very good player. 

People talk about Lukaku like he's Shola Ameobi man. It's unbelievable.