Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Even if Wood only does that four or five times this season, if he does it against their relegation rivals then they’re pretty much assured of staying up. I think they’ll be fine anyway but it would be nice if Wood was a big part of why they stay up

Plymouth vs Southampton looks interesting at 12.30pm on Sky. If I was a neutral armchair fan then I'd prefer the option to watch a Championship match at 12.30 and then 2 PL matches back to back on Saturday evening rather than a clash in the early afternoon one.

Edited by Paullow

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

we always having games on Friday now?

Na, the Forest match wasn't televised over here and was just moved from Saturday 3pm due to a clash with some cricket today. Good for those overseas though.

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Plymouth vs Southampton looks interesting at 12.30pm on Sky. If I was a neutral armchair fan then I'd prefer the option to watch a Championship match at 12.30 and then 2 PL matches back to back on Saturday evening rather than a clash in the early afternoon one.

3 minutes ago, duo said:

I am missing a 12:30 kick off

And you call yourself a football fan, why they fuck are you not watching Plymouth vs Southampton which does not have any bearing on the team you support?

Plymouth play some lovely counter attacking football, they're getting past the Southampton press really well, that Mumba looks electric when he gets on the ball too. Southampton seem to love just passing the ball infront of the Plymouth defense, without any real cutting edge, could see Southampton fans getting frustrated if it starts to go south slightly. 

Just now, OCK said:

Soft spot for Plymouth after we were promoted there. Our fans took that place over and they easily could have raised a fuss. 

Yeah, the same, especially when that result got them relegated.

I think their supporters group has dialog with Wor Flags as well.