Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

52 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Right as that Sheff Utd player hit a stupid long ball I said “waste of a ball” to myself and then Gary Birtles chips in with “see that ball causes so many problems but is very rarely used at this level that ball turns defenders” as the ball stayed in front of the defense the entire time. Fucking dinosaurs in commentary man. :lol: 

Had the game on less than 2 minutes and he's said this word for word [emoji38]

Watching the Bayern game and it’s quite interesting as the German teams don’t know how to use him. They always play it down the wings and never split the defence but first game and we’re seeing tonali come over from Italy and doing it straight away.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: That defending. He's going to kill it.

If they learn how to play him in - he could have had shit loads in this game if they hadn’t played it down the wings all the time.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I looked at the Leeds lineup a few weeks back and thought they should walk this league, but now, their starting lineup looks ropey as all hell. 

Yeah

Gnonto, Summerville and Sinisterra looked like it would cause havoc

For various reasons they don't have any of them 

Definitely handball but trying to say it’d have been offside if Ayling was behind the goal line just shows the commentators don’t have a scooby. You can’t just step off the pitch as last man and claim offside.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Only just clued in Kanes move might mean he doesn't surpass Shearers record. Can't believe he wont be in Germany for less that 2 years, possibly 3. Still sits 47 goals behind. 

Plenty of time left for him when he comes back.