Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

32 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'd take Cody as backup in a heartbeat tbh. Don't think he's wonderful or owt but he's a good organiser, decent defender, and a really positive character 

Coady is one I thought about for those exact reasons but I don't think we are desperate for those qualities, we need technically better players and he isn't that. Can you imagine signing Coady next season and then you get a couple of injuries and end up with Lascelles and Coady playing at CB together.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Coady is one I thought about for those exact reasons but I don't think we are desperate for those qualities, we need technically better players and he isn't that. Can you imagine signing Coady next season and then you get a couple of injuries and end up with Lascelles and Coady playing at CB together.

Kill iz

If he leaves Everton soon and wants to stay in club football and away from punditry / England set up, what type of club do you see Frank at? Like a lower end southern Championship side, or might his name get him a better gig, or have to start even lower than that?