Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Looking at this Everton team and I can see potentially no player I would take from them when they get relegated. 

Gueye would've potentially been one but he's getting into his mid 30s so that seems unlikely and that Onana lad is another but I can see him fading into obscurity, his decsion making is clearly awful if he's chosen to play for Everton when he had other options.

Just now, Mazzy said:

Looking at this Everton team and I can see potentially no player I would take from them when they get relegated. 

Gueye would've potentially been one but he's getting into his mid 30s so that seems unlikely and that Onana lad is another but I can see him fading into obscurity, his decsion making is clearly awful if he's chosen to play for Everton when he had other options.

They're all absolutely wank. I wouldn't touch any of them with a shitty stick.

3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Love the way Iwobi just gave up there.

Aye. For someone that grafts. He seemed to down tools pretty quickly. Shit touch, but what was that pass from Coleman? Worse than Walker’s Exocet missile throw last night. 

10 minutes ago, toon25 said:

They're all absolutely wank. I wouldn't touch any of them with a shitty stick.

I'd touch them all with a shitty stick. Them and all the Villa players aswell.

12 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Gordon looked a player before he got Lampard’ed. Not exactly popular on here, but he was quality last year and we were sniffing around in the summer.

27 minutes ago, andycap said:

I'd take demarai grey mind think there's plenty for howe to work with. 

Absolutely. The manager who can unlock that lad's potential will reap big rewards.