Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

In what world was it necessary to have seven minutes of additional time here? Are we just abandoning all common sense regarding this issue now? Fucking VAR, man.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

We where rock solid that day, gives me hope we will return to that once we get our midfield back.

problem is we aren’t getting our midfield back this season. Eddie needs to find another solution. 

23 minutes ago, Sima said:

Arteta always steps out of his technical area when an opposing player is running down the wing.

Cunt.

Just got in. Is he seriously doing this again? Didn’t he just get a ban?

Had to do a proper double take when I saw the score, as I had the radio on in the car coming back from doing the shopping, and it was 0-0, by the time put said shopping away and turned on the TV it was 4-0 :lol: 

:milner:

Hope we smash west ham whenever we play them and cement ourselves above them. Would feel so wrong to finish below them, if not for injuries we would be miles clear of them yet we are on the same points. 

28 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

In what world was it necessary to have seven minutes of additional time here? Are we just abandoning all common sense regarding this issue now? Fucking VAR, man.

Man City v Everton got 10 minutes added on at the end of the game. No one knew where that came from either. 

2 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

Man City v Everton got 10 minutes added on at the end of the game. No one knew where that came from either. 

I thought Everton attempted to waste a shit ton of time at nil v nil. T Rex was taking an age over every free & goal kicks. Godfrey was down 3 times in 5 mins before getting subbed and Tarkowski climbed of the floor more times than Sly on all the Rocky’s put together

47 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Despite doing a decent job, I still think Moyes is holding West Ham back from becoming a real top side.

He's the rich man's Alan Pardew, always maintained this back from his Everton days.