Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Forest V Wolves penalty shoot out must have created a "cupping of the ears" record [emoji38]

Nah. The fingers in the ears was the main one. Gibbs-White doing it to the Wolves fans. Then Cunha mocking it was pretty funny. 

Then that runt Colback decided to do it. Totally ruined it, for me. One too many :lol: 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Nah. The fingers in the ears was the main one. Gibbs-White doing it to the Wolves fans. Then Cunha mocking it was pretty funny. 

Then that runt Colback decided to do it. Totally ruined it, for me. One too many :lol: 

Was the same with the 3-0 hand gesture he did. He has no idea what these things means, just hoping it will cause him to not sit alone on the bus home for once

34 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Beating Man Utd in the final would be stuff of dreams. Payback for '98 FA Cup.

I know we've lerdsa money, but it's amazing how it just takes a decent manager and a couple key players to instill belief again. Just really demonstrates what could've been without Ashley, the cock.

99 cup* (sorry!) 

Would be quite poetic meeting them in the final with it being the last final we got to. 

Just to say it again. As watching highlights and the stuff at the end. Henderson seems like a right bellend with his carry on. 

To think they wanted circa, I think, three times as much as what we paid for Pope. 

So glad we didn’t sign him. Got the better keeper and not one that goes on like a kid, who’s had too much Happy Shopper cherryade. 

9 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Just to say it again. As watching highlights and the stuff at the end. Henderson seems like a right bellend with his carry on. 

To think they wanted circa, I think, three times as much as what we paid for Pope. 

So glad we didn’t sign him. Got the better keeper and not one that goes on like a kid, who’s had too much Happy Shopper cherryade. 

It's totally irrational and says more about me than him, but I wouldn't get bored punching his face.

Yeah, draw for me. Chelsea winning is clearly the worst results as they will very likely be more of a threat at the end of the season, but at the same time, if Fulham do win, and then go on to beat us as well (two big tasks), they will only be 1 point behind us, and while they may not last, that will still feel strange given the plaudits we have (rightly) received for our great start.

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

feel like I’d love to see a match at the Cottage

It's a pretty shit ground tbh. No atmosphere the times I've been. My best memory there was when Hatem scored that ridiculous goal, mind.

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

It's a pretty shit ground tbh. No atmosphere the times I've been. My best memory there was when Hatem scored that ridiculous goal, mind.

I could see that. It feels like a 2006 Saturday 3pm couple of beers in the sun kind of ground to visit to me.