Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I wouldn't argue that at all, the other sides around them have better individual players for sure. Dyche has them setup with as many big lads in the lineup, they're a threat from all set pieces, nothing else about them except maybe Onana's midfield running and he's not even playing today, think injured.

Everton fans have been critical of Onana recently but even still outside of him they don't have any real quality at all. It'll just be banks of 4 and set pieces as that's all Dyche can really do with that lot.

I've been watching the Brentford Villa match.  Both them smashed us in the first halves of our games.  In this game they both look pretty ordinary.  Maybe they're cancelling each other out.  Brentford have had the better chances but its really close.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Everton fans have been critical of Onana recently but even still outside of him they don't have any real quality at all. It'll just be banks of 4 and set pieces as that's all Dyche can really do with that lot.

Yep exactly, don't think he has a lot more in his locker at all. Onana, I saw a bit of mostly earlier in the season and he looked really good at times but I haven't watched Everton religiously. Certainly looked a cut above their other midfielders back in the autumn but has probably suffered with confidence as their shit sandwich season has gone on.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Norwich 2 down at home to Swansea, absolutely useless them. Please stay down, don't need you daft cunts going up again.

Same for Watford. It’s nice to get some new teams or old faces we’ve not seen for a long time.

13 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Leeds the first team to concede 60+ goals in consecutive Prem seasons. Although that record will probably be matched by someone next season perhaps Leeds could threepeat :lol:

It’s dumbfounding that they spent as much money as they did and yet the likes of Ayling, Firpo, Cooper, Struijk are still starting PL games.