Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

As they said on commentary, once it gets to sudden death, your into the players who didn't want to take one of the first 5, so.

Unlucky Brighton, just nee cutting edge up front.

Edited by TK-421

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

The idea that Brighton will have an eye on the final when we play them. But yeah we’re too good, too strong [emoji38]

Saw nothing that scared us to be honest - I’m finally a believer. We’ve won six out of the last seven games and only need another 12 points or so (and that’s been very conservative I reckon).

Still - the 120 minutes these two ran today is good.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

I hope they get spanked in the final, and when I say spanked, I mean like Spurs did in the 1st 20 minutes today.

Hopefully they get hit with another of those odd freak results, like they did against Liverpool recently, or Man City earlier in the season.

2 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Hopefully they get hit with another of those odd freak results, like they did against Liverpool recently, or Man City earlier in the season.

Aye, them crying all the way to their £1,200 per month London 1 room studio flat would be ideal.

Edited by Stifler

Always feels like an absolute waste if the bigger club wins on pens as seems to happen most of the time. 

120 mins into Brighton legs before they play again on Weds, albeit against Forest, and a crushing psychological blow so can’t complain too much.