Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, aussiemag said:

Sterling looks a shadow of the player he was at City.

Looks like he's only just met the rest of the team this afternoon but then that's not much different to the rest of the team.

Would still enquire this summer if it wouldn't destroy our wage structure. 

They probably will win somewhere but no idea who Chelsea are going to beat between now and the end of the season. Maybe Forest at home? I know our record at Stamford Bridge is poor but I'd fancy us against this current side managed by that fraud.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

They probably will win somewhere but no idea who Chelsea are going to beat between now and the end of the season. Maybe Forest at home? I know our record at Stamford Bridge is poor but I'd fancy us against this current side managed by that fraud.

We need everything done before the last day like. Couldn’t take going there and fucking it up.

Just now, The Butcher said:

Chelsea look like relegation fodder.

It's a crying shame they didn't get Frankie in just a little bit sooner. It's like the opposite of Rafa coming in just a few weeks too late for us.

Just now, Disco said:

We need everything done before the last day like. Couldn’t take going there and fucking it up.

It'll be done by then. 7 points from 3 home games and Leeds away, howeh.

Just now, simonsays said:

Is Kante playing up front?  

at this stage why not they're so incompetent in front of goal I'd be trying the sub goalkeeper as well just to see what happens because it can't be much worse than what they have up there