Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United (23/10/2022)

BlueStar

1 minute ago, Smal said:

Thought Longstaff started the first 15 slow, but he was phenomenal after that. Constantly overlapping and pressing like fuck. He looks quicker and fitter again like he did under Rafa. 

Have to agree, started shite. But he gives 200%. Happy for the lad. Top 4!

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Fucking get in, fair play to any of you that could handle watching that ?

MOTM. ?

The stress at this stage is already too much, fuck knows how I'll cope when we're actually going to win shit. 

Not sure on MOTM everyone was class 

Just now, Disco said:

Get the fuck in. 

Was stood up infront of the TV for the last ten minutes, been a while since I’ve done that :lol:

Glad it’s not just me. Probably got my 10,000 steps in just pacing up and down like I was in a prison yard. 

We were always going to have to soak pressure up towards the end but we bloody bossed this game and they had little answer for our press. We should have been 3-0 up with a ridiculous stonewall penalty turned down. I feared the worst after the Spuds goal. This team is TOGETHER. Long may it continue. 

44 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

No way do you know that as a fact, unless you're sitting in the VAR room.

I know it because I’ve seen them make odd decisions that only make sense from certain angles. The worst case being the foul on Willock in which they chose to show the referee the worst angle possible. In Italy (Juve) a goal was ruled offside because they missed an angle which showed the player clearly being on.

There are examples every week of VAR being used horrifically yet I’m meant to give them the benefit of doubt that they adequately assessed Tottenham’s goal today? 

Aye nee botha.

Edited by Hanshithispantz