Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Just now, christ said:

That would be an appalling experience.

Yeah that’s what I was trying to work out. You’re either sat to close to the screen for the relevant action or miles away when the balls at other end of the pitch. Probably something that was good as a concept but rubbish in reality

We should get that here with an AI super stadium in the background.

That way those who are desperate for a new stadium they'll hardly visit, in a city they've never been to can get what they want, and the people who live here can get what the majority of them want and keep SJP. 💅

Edited by Kid Icarus

He's my new favourite player. Havertz tried to fuck about, so fella choked him as he fell over. [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, OCK said:

He's my new favourite player. Havertz tried to fuck about, so fella choked him as he fell over. [emoji38]

While holding his other hand up to signal "I'm not doing anything"  The arse grabbing was even weirder. 

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

Yeah, hadn't seen it until that clip. Looked relatively reasonable to me, expected far worse from the noise being made. More excusable than what Havertz did to start it.

1 minute ago, BlueStar said:

While holding his other hand up to signal "I'm not doing anything"  The arse grabbing was even weirder. 

The arse grabbing on the other hand... Wouldn't have blamed Jesus for getting his team to walk off the pitch.

I had to leave the match at 4:35 yesterday to get to work, on leaving I spotted a group of about 15 mostly middle aged people, one woman had to be 70+, sat outside, most in Newcastle tops listening to the match. Told me they couldn't afford/couldnt get tickets so turn up for the atmosphere and to still feel part of it.

Edited by madras

1 minute ago, BlueStar said:

Legitimately could get done for sexual assault if reported to police.

10 minutes ago, madras said:

I had to leave the match at 4:35 yesterday to get to work, on leaving I spotted a group of about 15 mostly middle aged people, one woman had to be 70+, sat outside, most in Newcastle tops listening to the match. Told me they couldn't afford/couldnt get tickets so turn up for the atmosphere and to still feel part of it.

Like a Taylor Swift concert 

Rangers ultra/fan (although there was a canny group) chinned the middle aged female St Johnstone supporters liason officer yesterday to nick a drum at half empty Hampden yesterday. Grim.

Estevao injuring another player last night with a Harry Kane special of backing into a jumping player. I was hoping official might clamp down on it this season before someone gets seriously hurt.

Watching Monday Night football last night and I just think Gary Neville has some of the worst takes and it never really gets flagged up. 
Consistent bad shouts. No wonder Valencia was a complete disaster.

22 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

Watching Monday Night football last night and I just think Gary Neville has some of the worst takes and it never really gets flagged up. 
Consistent bad shouts. No wonder Valencia was a complete disaster.

Him and Carragher have an awful prediction record

Everyone does tbf. At least with Carragher he speaks like someone who has a grasp of what's going on at clubs, or at least he does with Newcastle. Neville leans on guesswork and makes these statements about us that don't line up with what we see. The last one being that we struggled last season because we were in the Champions League.

Edited by Kid Icarus