Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

41 minutes ago, St. Maximin said:

It’s more that I think the concept is silly in general as it’s used to have a go at people for a choice they made as a kid and for sticking with it. Would be a bit different if they switched teams to every new champion. Any that have since become Man City fans (whether that’s a thing or not) deserve all the stick they get. [emoji38]

As I mentioned before, it’s all relative still. A lot of Newcastle fans were frustrated at various points last season, when we’d just been in the Champions League but were regularly fighting relegation/in the Championship not many years ago. When you look at the success Man Utd have had in the last 30 years or so and seeing how their rivals have done in recent years, I can imagine that’s pretty frustrating. I still find it funny mind. 

But there is plenty of adults particularly from different countries who pick Man Utd and others teams because of success.

Also my point was that 10 years of winning only 5 trophies as your bad time isn’t exactly testing for a supporter.

C4 News said that Jenas knew the news was going to break, but not when. And apparently TalkShite turned off the phone calls and also the 'live online chat', whilst he was on air. :D

I know some will find Jenas inoffensive in his style but for me, he's one of those cunts that would eat himself, if he were made of chocolate.

Edited by Big Geordie

1 hour ago, 54 said:

What's gone on their? The Belgian coach a bit of a dick?

Very mature statement though.

Went in a huff about Lukaku getting the captain's armband in a qualifier then refused to play the next game and left the camp. 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Apropos of nothing, my favourite potential league result this season would be a win at Anfield or the Emirates 

I'd take a 5-0 away win at Anfield and Emirates above a league cup title

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Apropos of nothing, my favourite potential league result this season would be a win at Anfield or the Emirates 

I'd take a Liverpool double over that. Can't imagine we've got a worse record against any other team in the last 20 years. The average margin of defeat must be 2 or 3 goals at least. [emoji38]

Just now, Beren said:

I'd take a Liverpool double over that. Can't imagine we've got a worse record against any other team in the last 20 years. The average margin of defeat must be 2 or 3 goals at least. [emoji38]

Fucking Darwin Cunting Nuñes deciding to become prime OG Ronaldo anytime he plays us but can't hit a barn door when playing against the other sides in the league.

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Fucking Darwin Cunting Nuñes deciding to become prime OG Ronaldo anytime he plays us but can't hit a barn door when playing against the other sides in the league.

I try not to watch Liverpool because it annoys me - so only see him vs Newcastle really, and have a similarly skewed view of him.

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I'm less bothered about Emirates because we won there more recently (2010 Carroll header, right? :lol:  super recent!)

An Anfield win is something I am absolutely desperate for. Can't stand how poor our record is there

24 minutes ago, Beren said:

I try not to watch Liverpool because it annoys me - so only see him vs Newcastle really, and have a similarly skewed view of him.

Even Liverpool fans knows he's fucking garbage. An absolute joke of a striker. 

4 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Has this been posted? [emoji38]

Apparently overseas commentators doesn't have good ears. Like honestly. "Eddie Howe" and "Lewis Hall" needed to be slowed down?:lol:

Edited by Erikse