Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Looks like Greenwood will play for us again. Lots of noise about it now. Adidas apparently given their approval also. 

Not sure how this is going to go down. Innocent in the eyes of the law, and now has a child with the victim. PR teams will be working overtime to repair his image.

Wouldn’t even get a sniff of a second chance if it was some jobber from the U21s.

Why should anyone care ? 56 serving MPs are currently under investigation for sexual abuse in the workplace, the Queen of England paid off the lass Prince Andrew abused, the Madam that arranged the girls to be abused at Epsteins island is in jail but none of the abusers have even been spoken to.

If you have money and influence 2023 is the time to live, fuckin free for all.

Sheffield Wednesday selling 10 year season tickets for £5,500, where the 10 year countdown doesn’t start until they’re promoted to the PL (so if they got promoted in 8 years you’d have a ticket for 18 years etc)

The catch is that you can’t pay by card, so have to go to the ground with cash :lol: 

3 minutes ago, NSG said:

Sheffield Wednesday selling 10 year season tickets for £5,500, where the 10 year countdown doesn’t start until they’re promoted to the PL (so if they got promoted in 8 years you’d have a ticket for 18 years etc)

The catch is that you can’t pay by card, so have to go to the ground with cash :lol: 

You’d still fucking do it like.

5 minutes ago, NSG said:

Where'd I put that balaclava.

And ya'll for sure ain't got no guns???

brb.

:lol: Shit, won't even need a mask. If last night is any indication. Could tell you it's me and where I am and I'd see some unfortunate Indian bloke get arrested for my shit.

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

Looks like Greenwood will play for us again. Lots of noise about it now. Adidas apparently given their approval also. 

Not sure how this is going to go down. Innocent in the eyes of the law, and now has a child with the victim. PR teams will be working overtime to repair his image.

I wonder how the child will feel when he/she eventually listens to that tape.

Doubt very much Greenwood will play in the PL, Man u will loan him out and cash in asap.

1 hour ago, Armchair Pundit said:

That’s nothing money (for football owners), fat Ashley was richer. Though it’s a consortium but Spurs are debt laden so not sure why a U.S. ownership group would want them as no money to be made in the short term and even long term their future in the top 4/5 looks shakey.

23 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

I wonder how the child will feel when he/she eventually listens to that tape.

Doubt very much Greenwood will play in the PL, Man u will loan him out and cash in asap.

Everything on the tape will probably be familiar by the time they’re old enough to listen to it.

10 hours ago, 54 said:

Cunt should be locked up for that.

Without clicking through to that I’m going to guess most Bantersaurus Rexes on there are saying that it wasn’t a foul as he got the ball.

Boring cunts.