Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

8 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Tha'st bolllocks that, like telling a warehouse assistant he isn't allowed in the warehouse just office 

[emoji38]

The change the sport has been crying out for for sure.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

If they were serious about cracking down on the abuse of officials by managers then they should have dragged Klopp over the coals for what he did last season. But he got a slap on the wrist instead...

I'd like to see us register Tindall as a sub, pretend he's coming off the bench to play and have exactly the same conversations with Howe :lol:

Love how the clip they used to highlight the clampdown on the behaviour of a manager and their staff is of Howe and Tindall just casually discussing the game and shaking hands :lol:

Cant be having that sort of behaviour anymore in the game.

Presumably this stuff is still alright then? 

63529161-0-image-a-19_1666124895346.thumb.jpg.bb24b07b291302679cf1170b8bdc0262.jpg2022-02-10-086-Liverpool_Leicester_LP-600x400.thumb.jpg.bde421f5d8f527b86cfe4719fa94da7c.jpg3CB4AF5600000578-0-image-a-59_1485942330913.jpg.0cea0aca6777d12c8ba5308636d29250.jpg

RE the stopclock debate I think there’s a player welfare issue here too.

Say in a match where there is little time wasting and minimal incident there will still be inactive time of about 20min (which is being extremely conservative). 

Top players will play around 50 or so games a season (purely at club level). So at a minimum your adding a further 1000 minutes of play - equivalent to another 11 games worth. 

Most top players are already playing far too much football - I think we saw last season when teams like Liverpool we’re just physically spent. 

I know they get paid a fortune and the clubs have the best conditioning coaches they can get but they are still just humans, burnout happens. God knows how many more ACLs we’ll see if the WSL decided to copy if it was brought in. 

I also actually think you’d end up with a much slower less intense and consequently more boring game as if it’s all going in at the end why rush.

You’d be diluting the product yet further in the vain pursuit of some perfect idea of ‘fairness’.

Edited by GeordieDazzler

:lol: Absolute league of fucking losers.

Can't wait to see that gurning tooth grinder of a nonce gobbing in fury at a fourth official within weeks of the season kicking off and face a £1k fine.

2 hours ago, midds said:

If they were serious about cracking down on the abuse of officials by managers then they should have dragged Klopp over the coals for what he did last season. But he got a slap on the wrist instead...

I'd like to see us register Tindall as a sub, pretend he's coming off the bench to play and have exactly the same conversations with Howe :lol:

Exaclty man. They could have made an example out of that c*nt and arteta, but it’s clearly been down to the top 4 complaining about us. How fucking petulant.  At every turn they’re trying to slow us down from the inevitable.