Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

18 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

WorryingScreenshot_20230928_162305_com.android.chrome_edit_918521508121816.thumb.jpg.2e017c696030a3f99655f9bd108c6263.jpgScreenshot_20230928_162320_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.a69ed768e42f93c14622d3b5e09f7bd7.jpg

Trinity deleted their statement pretty quickly.

Horrible news really, the club is essentially dead now. Massive loss for a town already on it's knees. Not a clue how Hilton even managed to buy the club given he's a convicted fraudster. Swann started the slow death but Hilton/White/whatever his name is today has finished it off.

I think we can all agree at this point that football governance is impotent and utterly pointless. It’s clear that there are huge numbers of owners who should be nowhere near clubs. Wish there was some legal route to fans having more power but unfortunately you’d then be left with other potential problems as large numbers of fans are idiots. Everyday I feel like I lose a bit more faith in how the world works 

23 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

If Scunthorpe saldy go tits up, I imagine we will see a phoenix club, as we have done with the likes of Wimbledon, Darlington, Bury and Macclesfield. I believe all of those clubs are community/supporters ran?

Its amazing they spend so much time opposing people with real money but allow anyone at all to load clubs with debt or run it into the ground. Sad to see so many clubs on the ropes

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

I've never minded Wednesday, to be honest. Newcastle had some good tussles with the, during the 80's and 90's. ???

Neither did I but ever since that fa cup game last year they've came across as utter dicks

Think it's another club who's up the mackems arse as well

55 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

If Scunthorpe saldy go tits up, I imagine we will see a phoenix club, as we have done with the likes of Wimbledon, Darlington, Bury and Macclesfield. I believe all of those clubs are community/supporters ran?

Bigger, better, faster, stronger, rising out of the ashes. A superclub, a King of clubs only this time they'll have it all. A restaurant, a bistro - they'll serve food. But not just any old food. Proper food - scampi, chicken Kievs, garlic bread...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/sep/29/liverpool-mohamed-salah-earning-at-least-1m-a-week-adviser-ramy-abbas

Now tbh, apart from the overal disgust at all the money in football, he is one of the best footballers in the world, so ignoring the ridiculousness of the salaries overall of course his salary should be in top percentile of footballers and ultimately that much money goes into it what do you expect? (PAY NURSES FOOTBALLERS WAGES ETC). However ignoring the obscene amounts of money overall, what sticks in the craw is still Klopps whinging about being a poor underdog below that ceiling or whatever. Poor poor liverpool can't compete etc etc etc

2 hours ago, Tiresias said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/sep/29/liverpool-mohamed-salah-earning-at-least-1m-a-week-adviser-ramy-abbas

Now tbh, apart from the overal disgust at all the money in football, he is one of the best footballers in the world, so ignoring the ridiculousness of the salaries overall of course his salary should be in top percentile of footballers and ultimately that much money goes into it what do you expect? (PAY NURSES FOOTBALLERS WAGES ETC). However ignoring the obscene amounts of money overall, what sticks in the craw is still Klopps whinging about being a poor underdog below that ceiling or whatever. Poor poor liverpool can't compete etc etc etc

Fucking detestable wanker, Klopp.

Absolutely no fucking class about him 

43 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fucking detestable wanker, Klopp.

Absolutely no fucking class about him 

What pisses me off most is not the cunt himself but the media, they have never challenged him on this despite the mountain of evidence that he is profoundly full of shit. 

150m on a new main stand, 80m on an additional stand, 100s of millions spent on new recruits, a new 50m training ground, even 12m spent on the women's ground.....not one fucked brave to say he's a hypocrite. 

Same with the red nose jock, shit scared of the cunt