Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just seen Wycombe Wanderers have a new billionaire owner. Hope it's a good one.

Quick Google search and he's planning on world-class training facilities in Wycombe and Kazakhstan costing £18m. Could be a fun watch. 

My mate directed the "Attack on Wembley" documentary on Netflix. Just saw it.

England should never be allowed to win owt :pilko:

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is Arsenal get beat today what games will Sky show next Sunday, everything will be wrapped up 

They'll try and make a big thing of the battle for the europa league. Especially if it looks like man u will get 6th

They have commentators at every game you'd think they'd be able to do an all games on the red button job by now.

We'll be getting the final leg of the Klopp wankathon on about 4 channels regardless of anything else though.

17 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

They have commentators at every game you'd think they'd be able to do an all games on the red button job by now.

We'll be getting the final leg of the Klopp wankathon on about 4 channels regardless of anything else though.

Ah fuck aye, I forgot about Klopps wake.

Dream Fight - erh, probably Ali v Tyson 

Love Survive - canny film, its got that bonny ginger lass off Game of Thrones who I like.

Create Win - now we are talking, love Robot Wars.

Canny tattoo, bit random, I still think my Grandads Hawaiian Hulu girl with her tits out was better, still a conversation starter though.

On 12/05/2024 at 08:25, Ben said:

Is Arsenal get beat today what games will Sky show next Sunday, everything will be wrapped up 

Wouldn't put it past TNT showing the Liverpool game and sky showing the wolves game ;)

Just looking at Henry's 175 goals on Sky Sports, he was just slightly before my time, and I have never appreciated just how many bangers he scored, his goal to banger ratio must be one of the highest to have played the game.