Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Is there a Mike Ashley playbook available to wanker owners or something?

Radcliffe following all the standard steps:

1) This is how we do it in my industry

2) Cost out and layoffs

3) Installation of yes men

4) Ineos FC achieved

5) Mediocrity and acceptance of pound for pound mentality

6) Try to sue all and sundry 

12 goals and eleven assists in the mls for Messi in just eleven games. Shame he went over there, as he’d still be a ballon d’or contender if he stayed in Europe.

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

12 goals and eleven assists in the mls for Messi in just eleven games. Shame he went over there, as he’d still be a ballon d’or contender if he stayed in Europe.

Just the 5 assists in a single half as well as well.

For me it’s nice to see Messi and Ronaldo enjoying their football without huge pressure

I wonder if Ronaldo or Messi will play until 2026 World Cup ? 

On 04/05/2024 at 01:48, Anderson said:

:lol: 

Used to have to spend a fair bit of time at a couple of Ineos sites in an old job. Their offices were an absolute shithole, looked liked they hadn’t been touched in about 20-30 years. Used to hate going.

[emoji38] I’m starting to love the rat, he’s producing a lot of comedy 

11 hours ago, toon25 said:

What do folk think is the most demanding position to play in the modern game?

I think full backs or wing backs are the hardest as positioning is very complex and the balance between attacking and going forward

Birmingham fans storm the pitch after being relegated at the weekend, and this happens...

This is class, never seen it before (apologies if already posted) . Sad that the same things are still being discussed now, including our stadium. Made me also laugh as it's almost a Vic and Bob sketch in parts 😂

Brian Clough was just before my time, but the more I read and see of him he seems like an absolute class nutter. 

3 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Darwin apparently just deleted all the pictures of him in a liverpool kit from his instagram

Wew, can we get confirmation on this?

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Wew, can we get confirmation on this?

I would take Darwin at the toon. Think once he hit his straps, he’ll be a 20 goal a year striker. 

Posted (edited)

With Burnley all but down and sheff United gone our nearest away trip will be in Manchester next year I think unless Leeds win the play off. Been out back through top flight seasons past 40 years and I’m sure this is a first for us? 

Edited by ramirez

3 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

Darwin apparently just deleted all the pictures of him in a liverpool kit from his instagram

Some evolution from early season this.

Forge FC, the Canadian team I keep an eye on had the idea to offer schools the chance to apply for free tickets to see a match. They were hoping to do it for the last game of the season, but realised they should test the theory out first.

So today they are playing in a Canadian Cup quarter final 1st leg against Montreal (the equivalent of the FA Cup) and asked for schools to apply for the free tickets. They expected to only receive 4,000-6,000 applications. They ended up receiving and giving out to all 11,000 applications. Included in their free entry they also get a meal and drink in the ground.

On top of this everyone else who bought a ticket also receives a free meal and drink.

The game kicked off at 11am local time so the kids could attend.

Absolutely lovely gesture.