Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Apologies if posted already but shamelessly lifted from Reddit:

RDT_20240123_1131558711383043408154948.thumb.jpg.f2067874741057a09083e0203fc0cd69.jpg

I know there's more than enough of the season for it to change but holy shit if this wouldn't be amazing. :lol:

11 minutes ago, wormy said:

Apologies if posted already but shamelessly lifted from Reddit:

RDT_20240123_1131558711383043408154948.thumb.jpg.f2067874741057a09083e0203fc0cd69.jpg

I know there's more than enough of the season for it to change but holy shit if this wouldn't be amazing. :lol:

I'm sure Real Madrid won a trophy every season Gareth Bale was there, up to the season he went to Spurs on loan, in which they won nothing. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

What's the craic with Leverkusen anyway? Is Xabi Alonso absolutely mint or something?

Seems to be the case

18 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

What's the craic with Leverkusen anyway? Is Xabi Alonso absolutely mint or something?

Got a pretty good mix of experience/quality mind. Off the top of my head Xhaka, Tah, Schick, Grimaldo with Wirtz, Bonyface, Hlozek, Frimpong etc. Not just a case of Alonso although hes done great obviously

2 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Got a pretty good mix of experience/quality mind. Off the top of my head Xhaka, Tah, Schick, Grimaldo with Wirtz, Bonyface, Hlozek, Frimpong etc. Not just a case of Alonso although hes done great obviously

Alarm Siren GIF

28 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Recruited very well, and play front foot attacking football. They also spent the Diaby money incredibly well. They have a left back they poached from Benfica on a free who in my opinion is one of the best left backs in Europe.. On top of signing a striker who's in lethal form for £15M or so.

Edited by Menace

Great signings great manager.

I think picking up those older players is something that often works really well for teams like them. I remember under ETH Ajax broke style a bit and signed Tadic and Blind. That experience took them over the top.

I think we have that with Trippier, Burn, Schar, Wilson etc.

We'll lose a lot in the dressing room when you replace these with boys.

But that's part of the journey. Once we've sold our young boys for big bucks like Leverkusen have done with Havertz, Diaby, Bailey etc. we reinvest with better young boys and then sprinkle the squad with some experience.

2 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Should investigate Levy next 😀

Presume they have been.

Should investigate every one of the fuckers and make the punishment actually count if they get caught.

6 hours ago, Pablo123 said:

I haven't got a link, but just heard Erik Dier do a McClaren/Barton style interview in Germany after Bayerns game 😳. I'm sure someone can find it for me 😂.